Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 1: The beginning.



Hey everyone, I'm Adam Boersma. I live in grand rapids michigan, and I'm a 21 year old kid who's nearly done with college.  This is going to be my story.  I'm going to update this thread, along with a blog that I'm making.


You can find the blog at [url=http://AdamsFitnessStory.blogspot.com]AdamsFitnessStory.blogspot.com[/url] and I'll keep updating pictures (even though I'm honestly going to be really emarassed to take pictures without my shirt on for a while... :(


Anyway, my story.


Through high school, I was captain of the drum-line, and this gave me great exercise.  That coupled with a relatively high metabolism meant I was extremely skinny.


Here's a picture of me back in high school so you know what I mean when I say "skinny"... Keep in mind, I don't want to go back to that weight...




Compare that to now... this picture is of me and my niece on my '02 sv650s




I'll post pictures up on the blog later tonight of what I'm starting with. I can't as I'm at work right now.


So what am I doing about it?
Well working out, of course!!!! I'm going to start P90X tonight, as I figure it's perfect doing 90 day workout, having 84 days til vacation.


For the blog, I'm basically just going to take what I post here and copy it there.  Or the other way around... don't care. :p


What I'm asking from you guys is to keep me accountable... ask me how the workout's going... I know I'm only 21, but I feel it's something I need to do for myself and could use an extra push...


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment